I went hunting for her and discovered that her bedroom door was locked. (We aren't exactly thrilled that the girls' bedroom doors have locks on them. We plan to change the locks out soon.) I knocked and knocked, but she wasn't answering so I had to go get the special key to unlock her door.
Upon entering, I didn't see Elisabeth anywhere. Hmm....where could she be?
Then I noticed this at the foot of her bed:
Do you see what I see? Is that human hair peeking out from beneath the comforter?
She had wrapped herself in a MSU blanket, climbed inside the laundry basket, hid her face under her comforter, and fell asleep. Silly girl!
In other news, FLEA is celebrating a Spartan victory over the Wolverines today!! Yahoo! We may be having a terrible season so far, but anytime we can beat Michigan is a great day!!
2 comments:
well, i was really hoping to send you a condolence message after the game, but instead it's me who needs consoling! never count out a rival!!! good game :)
So terribly sorry you weren't able to send us your condolences, Linnea. Maybe next year! Oh, and I have a couple of MSU cheerleader dresses that might fit Laurel, just in case you want to convert?? :) Hope all is well in the UP! One of my high school friends is in Gladstone - is that near you?
Post a Comment