Friday, October 16, 2009

Pump It Up

Elisabeth had a few days off school this week due to conferences, so we decided to go to Pump It Up to burn off some energy! Pump It Up is an indoor playground where kids can jump and bounce to their heart's delight on inflatable structures.

Allison refused to jump for the first 30 minutes. She was content to scoot around in a Little Tikes car.
Allison eventually warmed up and gave the bouncing a try...and she even liked it!I don't think Elisabeth stopped jumping and bouncing the entire time we were there. Although we had fun, I can't say I was overly impressed with this place. In Michigan, Bounceland (in Kalamazoo) and Crazy Bounce (in Holland) both are much larger and have several inflatable structures and slides, including some really big/tall ones. Pump It Up was pretty small. They only had 4 small inflatable structures, and one of them wasn't even properly inflated so the girls couldn't jump in it. They also didn't even have any inflatable slides! Even Elisabeth said, "This is IT? This is ALL they have?!" I think we've been spoiled by the aweome inflatable structures back in Michigan!

No comments: