The last few weeks, Allison has had 2 back-to-back ear infections along with a host of other ailments. We were all going to go up to Grandma M's cottage in Gaylord this weekend, but we changed our plans because Allison has had a high fever the last few days and has been quite grumpy. So -- Fred and Elisabeth are up north, while Allison and I are having a quiet girl's weekend at home. She seems to be doing better, and I'm enjoying the one-on-one time with her.
I think I figured out why she has been waking up in the middle of the night screaming inconsolably the last few nights (and this could also explain her latest fever). Yesterday she had 5 teeth....today she has 8! Sometime in the last 24 hours, her top 2 molars broke through along with one incisor, AND it looks like her bottom 2 molars are going to poke through soon. She's got a mouth full of choppers, and they're all coming in at once!
What's funny is that Snaggletooth still has only one front tooth on top (and it's HUGE). I guess she forgot to ask Santa for her other front tooth!
Here's our little Snaggletooth with her toothy grin:

No, mom, I'm not upside down. You are!
This last picture cracks me up every time I see it. Allison was crawling around with a piece of (fake) bacon hanging out of her mouth. Who needs a teething toy when bacon works just as well?
No comments:
Post a Comment