It was another busy weekend for FLEA. Grandma and Grandpa H came down to babysit the girls on Friday (thanks again, Mom and Dad!) so Fred and I could attend a Kellogg Christmas dinner. We had a fabulous dinner at a really neat place downtown called Food Dance. Shortly after we got home, I headed back out to my neighbor's Girls-Only Christmas party. She had over 50 women in her house!!
On Saturday, Elisabeth attended her friend Creg's birthday party at Bounceland. She spent lots of time bouncing and playing with several friends from school, including her best buddy, Gwen:
Today, we went to get our Christmas tree. Elisabeth had fun hunting for the perfect tree while Allison stayed warm in the car.
There were a few surprises at the tree farm. First, they had reindeer there!
The fat guy in the red suit was also there! This is the first year that Elisabeth has willingly sat on Santa's lap. She asked him to bring her a scooter.
Allison, on the other hand, was a bit traumatized by the whole Santa experience.
Oh well...maybe next year!
1 comment:
I vote for the picture of Allison on Santa's lap as your Christmas card. It's a classic!
To answer your question - yes, people actually decorate their cacti(who knew that was the plural for "cactus"?) I'll try and get a few pics.
By the way, I love keeping up with the adventures of FLEA. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment