Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Birthday, Elisabeth!

Today is Elisabeth's 4th birthday!!

When she woke up this morning, one of the first things she said was, "I don't feel four! It feels like I'm still three!" As usual, she never fails to make us smile!

She took cupcakes to school today and had a little party with her class.

She was grinning from ear to ear while her friends and teachers sang Happy Birthday to her!

Tonight, we're going out to dinner to the restaurant of her choice -- Pizza Hut -- then it's back home to open more presents!

(By the way, Elisabeth got her very first Barbie doll the other day and it's already naked! I am so not ready to find naked Barbies and little Barbie shoes all over my house...but I guess the Barbie Phase was inevitable!)

2 comments:

Krista said...

Happy Birthday, Elisabeth! Sorry I'm a day late! Are you feeling more like "four" today? You look older than three in your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday E!
Sydney LOVES your cake and wishes she could see you and wish you happy birthday in person!

Hugs and kisses sweetie!