Happy Halloween! The girls are out trick-or-treating with Fred and I'm updating the blog while waiting for the next round of kids to ring my doorbell!
It should come as no surprise to anyone that Allison refused to wear her bumblebee costume tonight. (This was after she insisted that she was NOT going trick-or-treating. I told her that was fine and she was welcome to stay home and help me pass out candy -- but I wasn't going to let her eat any of the candy. I think the thought of not having any candy is what finally convinced her to put a costume on and head out.) Oh well, at least we got a couple of uses out of that bee costume! Tonight, she insisted on wearing her Belle dress. At least we've gotten plenty of use out of that, as Elisabeth also wore this costume when she was 4 and of course it came to Disney with us.
Elisabeth was the creepiest vampire I've ever seen.
Trick or treat!!!!
UPDATE:
My doorbell rang a few minutes before 7pm and to my surprise, I found a beautiful Belle on the doorstep. Allison was done. She was satisfied with the loot she collected, and content to stay home and help me pass out candy for the rest of the evening. Meanwhile, Elisabeth and Fred headed back out. The vampire's work is not done.
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment