We drove to Grand Lake via I-70 west, going north through Winter Park. Then we cut east through Rocky Mountain National Park, exiting in Estes Park and driving south back down to Boulder and then home. The aspen groves were gorgeous, and driving through the mountains was great. Highlight of our day was seeing a moose bathing in a stream near the road, as well as several elk.
| Yep - we're still wearing shorts here. It's been sunny and in the mid/upper 80's every day for the last week or two. Everyone on TV at the MSU/Ohio State game looked so COLD - brrrr! |
| I told Allison I wanted to get a picture of her with the golden aspens. She insisted that I take her picture in front of some artificial aspen branches in front of a store in Grand Lake! |
I have to give a shout-out to my old boss, Lori. Lori drove to Colorado for a vacation (and came at the perfect time - the weather has been gorgeous) and actually brought me a big fat case of Oberon!! THANK YOU LORI!!!!!
| Mine. All mine! |
No comments:
Post a Comment