Saturday, November 12, 2011

Rock Stars and a Bride

The girls entertained themselves today by playing Rock Star.  Allison informed me that she is Katy Perry and Elisabeth is Taylor Swift.  I think I see the resemblance - how about you?  


Later on, I heard the wedding march playing and saw a beautiful bride parading down the aisle in a dress fashioned out of a beach towel.  Katy Perry apparently got married today!


In other news, Elisabeth planned our Thanksgiving menu in anticipation of Grandma with Brown Hair's visit.  I was secretly pleased to see that one of the menu items was "mommy drinks."  Ah yes, wine is a most important part of any Thanksgiving menu!  Smart girl!

2 comments:

w.b. hoffmann said...

awesome on all fronts! but most importantly - the mommy drinks:) happy thanksgiving!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Will ;) I owe you an email. So much to tell you. I have some fabulous HR stories to share that only a fellow HR professional can appreciate, and I also saw Cornelia when I was home in September. I'll work on a long OVERDUE email - promise. In the meantime, please be sure to enjoy whatever mommy drinks you desire and always make time to Celebrate :-)