5 years ago
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Snake!
The girls and I were on our way to the pool today when Elisabeth said, "Hey, look mommy, what's that?" Take a look for yourself to see what "it" was:
This guy scared the crap out of me. My heart is still pounding; I do NOT like snakes ONE BIT! This guy is smaller than he looks (I took the picture from our 3rd floor stairway using our zoom lens -- I'm not crazy enough to get close to a snake) and I think he might be dead, as evidenced by the open wound just below his mid-section, as well as the way he's lying. But he is right at the bottom of our stairs and I do not like it one bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
at least its not an iguana like what was in mexico
Post a Comment