Friday, June 19, 2009

Honking the Horn

After another lazy afternoon having fun at the pool, we stopped to pick up the mail and discovered a surprise: a package for Elisabeth from Grandma and Grandpa H.! We especially liked the picture of Big Red on the package -- nothing like a reminder of Michigan to make our day!
Elisabeth tore the package open and was so excited to find a new horn for her new bike! Grandpa even included a little screwdriver so we can easily affix it to her new bike.

Here's what Elisabeth asked me to type:

This is my new horn. I just got it today. Isn't it beautiful? I love what it sounds like....honk, honk! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for my new horn. Come visit soon! This picture is for Grandma and Grandpa. Love, Elisabeth. Oh, wait. I forgot one thing. I named my horn Tooty. That's all.

No comments: