Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hyper

Dear Super Nanny,
My kids won't go to bed.  What are we doing wrong?!  (Besides encouraging their hyperactivity by photographing them?)  It's 9pm and they should have been asleep an hour ago.  They didn't have any dessert or sugar after dinner.  Tomorrow is going to be a rough morning trying to get these monsters out the door so I can get to work on time.  Help!








In softball news...
The Angry Birds grabbed a W last night.  When I saw the other team batting, I thought to myself, "Oh boy, this is going to get ugly."  I was pretty sure the other team was going to kill the Angry Birds.  The opponents were excellent, strong batters -- but they just couldn't get enough runs.  Way to go, Angry Birds!  Elisabeth went up to bat 3 times -- she struck out once, but had 2 strong hits.  Awesome job, Elisabeth!

No comments: