It's been a long week for me (and it isn't over) and my wagon has been draggin'. It's hard to go back to work after 10 days off! I was relaxing in my sweats with some wine tonight (photo courtesy of Allison)......when I heard some giggling. I looked over and here's what I saw:Allison had gotten her own wine glass, filled it with water, and sat down in the chair next to me to relax. Then she proudly raised her glass and announced, "This is my beer!"
They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?!
I love it! Whenever Syd thinks I am sad she goes and gets me a drink of whatever. The other day I was sad about my grandma and she brought me a beer at 9:30 in the morning! It made me laugh, so I guess it worked, even if not how she intended (and no, I didn't drink it!)
Why thank you for the compliments on my mama style, Will ;)
And Anonymous (I know who you are - you aren't as anonymous as you think!! ;)) -- What?! You did NOT drink the beer at 9:30am? What's wrong with you?! Don't you realize it's always 5 o'clock somewhere?! ;) Allison brought me a beer a little after 9am once too. I like to think we're teaching them well :)
3 comments:
it most certainly is. you are one incredible mama:)
I love it! Whenever Syd thinks I am sad she goes and gets me a drink of whatever. The other day I was sad about my grandma and she brought me a beer at 9:30 in the morning! It made me laugh, so I guess it worked, even if not how she intended (and no, I didn't drink it!)
Why thank you for the compliments on my mama style, Will ;)
And Anonymous (I know who you are - you aren't as anonymous as you think!! ;)) -- What?! You did NOT drink the beer at 9:30am? What's wrong with you?! Don't you realize it's always 5 o'clock somewhere?! ;) Allison brought me a beer a little after 9am once too. I like to think we're teaching them well :)
Post a Comment