5 years ago
Monday, July 20, 2009
Message from Elisabeth
Hey guys! Guess what? I lost a toothie! And it's right next to the one I already lost. And if you look on our blog, Mommy is putting a picture of my two teeth that are missing. I was walking home from the pool and my tooth started to hurt so I wiggled it. And -- pop! It came out! I was so excited! As soon as we got home, I ran to the bathroom, turned on the light and looked in the mirror. I was SO excited that my tooth came out. Mommy put it in a Ziploc bag. I was so happy! That is the end of my story. And the Tooth Fairy is coming to my apartment tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW, another toothie gone! You will have to keep us posted on what the tooth fairy leaves you.
Post a Comment