Monday, October 13, 2008

Beach

Today was such a gorgeous day that we decided to hit the beach. We spent a few hours at Van Buren State Park in South Haven. It is such a beautiful beach! It was 80 degrees and sunny and I didn't bring the girls' bathing suits -- what was I thinking? That didn't stop the girls from splashing around in the water. In fact, they both got so wet that I had to strip them both down and drive them home wearing nothing but their undies.

As usual, I took a bunch of pictures; see more pictures here.

Today was one of those days when I definitely don't miss working...I am so thankful I could spend such a beautiful day with my daughters.

1 comment:

Lions Den said...

I love all the pics thanks for sharing them. Looks like you and the girls had a great day at the beach.