Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Squishy Tushies

Who doesn't love some squishy baby butt? When Elisabeth was about 18 months old, she liked to walk around the house naked (don't ask) and she also liked to walk around the house in our shoes. One day, I caught her doing her two favorite things: walking around naked while wearing Daddy's shoes! It made for a great Kodak moment.

Now that Allison is almost 18 months old, I decided to set her up for the same pose, just so we could compare their squishy 18-month old tushies.

Check out the pictures below. Can you tell which one is Elisabeth and which one is Allison? Keep in mind that one of these is posed; the other is not.

5 comments:

Lions Den said...

How cute are they! I am going with number one is Allison and number two is Elisabeth.

FLEA said...

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Yep, Allison is #1 and Elisabeth is #2. I think the hair gives them away!

NOMYKI said...

Yep I knew by the hair too!
BTW, I am not at all surprised that you are finding less time to blog now - I've always wondered how you manage to post so many! I find when kids around around it's impossible to get much of anything done--case in point, I've been sitting here for 15 minutes and been interrupted 3 times with requests!

Mrs. Johnson's 4th grade said...

oh my goodness,
thank you for sending me your link! i miss those crazy appletree kids so much! especially elisabeth :) so say hi to her for me and i'll be sure to send little notes over the blog as much as i can! laurel is taking a little catnap so i finally get a chance to get on the computer! not much time for myself anymore... :) oh well. it looks like you are having a really fun summer :) i read that you went to gaylord, but if you ever make it all the way up to the UP please let me know! we are pretty far west, but we'd love to see you!
alright, i'm sure i've filled the whole left side :)
is it ok if i have kevin put your link on our page so i can find it quickly?
hi elisabeth!!!! hi allison!!!
keeps lots of fun pictures coming and we'll put lots of laurel and eli up :)
love, linnea

FLEA said...

Linnea,
So glad you wrote back. Elisabeth is just so tickled. Yes, you absolutely can put a link to our blog on your front page. May we do the same? We'd love to follow along and watch Laurel grow up :) And of course, Elisabeth would love to see Eli as often as she can!