Grill Master
So I had the brilliant idea of grilling up some brats for dinner this week. I figured they're quick and easy, and that's exactly what I need right now. No, brats are not exactly the healthiest option, but they do have lots of protein. And did I mention quick and easy? I've never in my life attempted to grill brats and, in fact, I think this is the 2nd time I've ever purchased brats in my life. Just how hard could it possibly be to grill some bratwurst? A picture's worth a thousand words.
Not only did I overcook those babies, but they caught on fire. I actually debated whether to grab the fire extinguisher from the kitchen. (There's a very good reason we have a fire extinguisher below the kitchen sink...)Next time, I'll leave the grill duties to Fred. Grilling is a man's job, right?
1 comment:
Thanks for a good laugh Lynn. Remind me to tell you the story of Steve grilling in Chicago and almost burning down the wood stairs.
Post a Comment