Monday, September 14, 2009

The Sleepless Wonder

Poor Allison. She's been so tired lately, yet she will not sleep. I don't think she has napped since the first week of June (even though she still needs a daily nap), and bedtime is a nightly struggle. She won't lie down in her bed, she won't stay in her bed, she won't even let me lie down with her and help her fall asleep. The kid will not sleep. She's been getting around 8-9 hours of sleep a night, which is not enough.

Tonight, I served dinner at 6pm and then returned to the kitchen to wash some dishes. It got quiet -- too quiet -- so I checked on the girls and found this: She ate half of her dinner and then passed out in exhaustion on the floor.

Aside from dealing with sleep struggles, we're trying to forget about what happened in East Lansing last Saturday and have faith that the Spartans we know will actually show up ready to play this coming weekend. LET'S GO STATE!

No comments: