5 years ago
Friday, August 14, 2009
Getting Inked
We had an exciting morning here -- when Elisabeth woke up, she discovered that the Tooth Fairy had written her back and left $1.00 for her! Wow!
This morning I participated in a few online faculty in-services in preparation for the upcoming academic year. I had parked the kids in front of the TV and hoped that would hold their attention until my sessions were done. Allison apparently got bored and decided to get inked instead. She ended up with a full-body tattoo:
Fortunately, she used the washable markers so it wasn't too difficult to remove her tattoos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HA!!!! sorry to laugh at your expense, but glad it was washable marker;) and the tooth fairy's handwriting has a similar style of someone i know... huh.
Trust me, we have had incidents that did NOT involve washable marker, so
I know when to count my blessings ;)
And are you serious -- similar handwriting style! Huh - who would've thought?! ;)
Post a Comment