Friday, May 1, 2009

Princess Allison

Wow, two blog posts in one day! I am trying to stay awake so I can unlock the door for Fred when he gets in late tonight, and figured I might as well blog.

Tonight, Elisabeth is spending the night at her friend Gwen's house. This is the first time she has ever spent the night at a friend's house, and she was SO excited. I'm so glad that Elisabeth was able to get together with Gwen before we move. Here's a picture of them at the zoo in 2006 -- aren't they cute?! We will miss Gwen when we move!
Since Elisabeth is gone tonight, Allison had my undivided attention and loved every minute of it! When it was time for her bath, she yelled "big bath tub!" In other words, she wanted to take her bath in the jacuzzi tub. I agreed, and she was thrilled to have the big tub to herself.
Then she asked for the "bubbles," which means she wanted to turn the jacuzzi jets on. I remembered a little too late that I had just washed her hair...jacuzzi jets and a little bit of shampoo are not a good combination. Before we knew it, we really DID have bubbles, and they were growing...
...and growing...
...and growing! Of course, Allison thought that all of this was great fun and didn't understand why I was panicking. I was sure that those bubbles were going to spill right onto the floor and start taking over the house! Fortunately, we got things under control. Whew!

No comments: