We got to spend another beautiful summer day in Holland. As we were bustling around getting ready to leave, I turned around and caught Allison with my deodorant. I guess it's never too early to teach good hygiene! In Holland, we decided to take Allison tubing. Things started out really well and she was as calm as can be.......until we picked up speed and she realized exactly what was going on. She was clinging to me for dear life while yelling "Nooooo!" so we decided it'd be smart to take her back to shore. You can see how she turned around and was clinging to me on our way back in:Oh well, we'll have to try again next summer!
The girls had lots of fun splashing around in the water. I hope we get to enjoy several more lazy summer days before we have to pack the bathing suits away!
Don't be fooled...this wasn't exactly a spontaneous moment. When I caught her in the act, I decided that I wanted to capture it on film. But that means I had to leave her there so I could run downstairs to get my camera. And THAT means that she continued slathering deodorant all over while I went to get the camera. Let's just say she smelled really nice that day. Like Lady Speed Stick Fruity Melon, to be exact. :)
2 comments:
I love the pic of Allison and your deodorant, you always capture the best moments.
Don't be fooled...this wasn't exactly a spontaneous moment. When I caught her in the act, I decided that I wanted to capture it on film. But that means I had to leave her there so I could run downstairs to get my camera. And THAT means that she continued slathering deodorant all over while I went to get the camera. Let's just say she smelled really nice that day. Like Lady Speed Stick Fruity Melon, to be exact. :)
Post a Comment