Thursday, August 7, 2008

18 months

Four blog posts in four days, can you believe it? I am blogger, hear me roar!

Given the fact that I've recorded many of Allison's milestones in this blog, instead of writing them down in a baby book like an organized Supermom might (the poor child doesn't even have a baby book!), I decided to post an update from her 18-month well baby visit yesterday just so I have her stats recorded somewhere.

Weight: 29 lbs, 12 oz. (95-97%)
Height: 35.75" (>95%)
Head: 19.25" (95-97%)

Let's just say she's a very healthy baby who's growing quite nicely and meeting all her milestones! I was hoping I could tell people that she's "3 feet tall," but she's got another quarter inch of growing to do before I'd be telling the truth. Her vocabulary is exploding, it seems like she has new words every day, and she continues to transform into Miss Independent. In addition to sitting on the potty every night, she insists on sitting in a booster seat at the kitchen table with the rest of us. I don't think her high chair has been occupied this week at all. Our little Nugget is growing up!

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

Thank you for posting your comment. It was very nice to finally get to meet you. Thanks also for telling me about the picture in the paper. We do get that paper here and I went and got three copies. :) I was not able to be there when they had the open house because I was with my sister on Mackinac Island. Thanks again.

Leigh Ann