Sunday, May 11, 2008

Europe Pictures (Finally)

As a Mother's Day gift to myself, I decided to post links to our pictures from Europe. I'm sure these albums could use some additional editing and there are still some duplicates that need to be deleted, but I figure they're good enough for now! If you are curious enough to take a peek, let me warn you in advance that you might want to pop some popcorn first! I included several photo captions, so I suggest starting with the Germany pictures if you want to follow our journey in chronological order. Enjoy!

Pictures from Germany are here.

Pictures from Paris (starting with our road trip across Germany and through Belgium) are here.

PS. Here's a Mothers/Daughters picture from today!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Your pictures from Europe are amazing! You could get them published in a travel magazine, they are stunning.

Steve was very impressed by the amount of beer in the Germany photos. My favorite shots were the cereal boxes (I would have done the same thing!).

Take care.

Lions Den said...

The pictures are wonderful and thanks for the history lesson as well.

NOMYKI said...

Finally say down last night and toured your Europe pictures and learned a lot! Looks like an amazing trip, and you really are a great photographer - what kind of camera do you have? I want one! Glad you are back safe.