Happy Fall! The leaves are just starting to change colors, the local cider mill is open, the Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back at Starbucks, and...Allison is crawling!!
She has finally figured out that her chunky little legs will actually take her places, although she seems a bit confused about how it all works. Right now she crawls very cautiously and concentrates on the task very carefully. Check out that look of determination:
What's funny is that Allison seems to want to walk, but isn't quite sure how. (Someone must have told her that Elisabeth was walking at 8 months, so I'm sure she's feeling a lot of pressure...) When she crawls, she tries to get up on her feet, but she obviously isn't ready for that yet. The result? She ends up hopping around, half crawling / half walking, with an ape-like limp. Like this:
Now that she's on the move, I guess it's time for us to face reality and actually do some babyproofing before she causes any damage. After all, I'm not quite ready to share my wine with anyone:
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment