Monday, September 10, 2007

Welcome to FLEA Bites

Welcome to our brand spankin' new blog!

I'm sure some of you are thinking, "FLEA Bites?!" Allow me to explain. A few months ago, I was signing a greeting card from our family, and as I wrote out each of our names, I realized that the first initial of our first names spells FLEA: Fred, Lynn, Elisabeth, Allison. I chuckled to myself and decided that from that point forward, our family would be known as FLEA.

Our friend Krista recently started a blog as a way for her family to keep in touch with family and friends. I thought it was a great idea and decided to follow suit, especially since there are so many of you that we don't get to see or talk to every day. (Thank you, Krista, for inspiring us to start this blog!) We intend to include news bites about our family in this blog - so it only seemed natural to call this blog "FLEA Bites."

Thanks for visiting and check back often -- we know you'll be itching for some FLEA Bites!

3 comments:

Gerald L. Hunsburger said...

FLEA,
I think that this a G R E A T idea.
I look forward to many pics and info on my grand daughters (E & A).

How do I know when a new edition is available for viewing?
Love, Dad

Krista said...

Welcome to Blogland! The name is great! I look forward to reading all about your family adventures. May I add a link to your page on my blog?

Gerald L. Hunsburger said...

Fred & Lynn,
After viewing your pictures on FLEA blog I am concerned that you could be in violation of the road "weight restrictions"....that looks like a very heavy bike on the snowmobile trailer.

We really enjoyed the update & pics.
Love, Dad