Sunday, August 12, 2012

Mail from Michigan

Yesterday I found a wonderful surprise in the mailbox:  mail from Michigan!  The girls sent me cards!  (Thanks, Granny M., for supplying the stationery and postage!)

Allison's card was the saddest thing I've ever read...(excuse the poor quality pictures - Fred took the camera to Michigan so I'm limited to using my very basic cell phone camera)
When Elisabeth closed the car door she slamed (sic) my head!

I miss you!  :(  :(

...while Elisabeth's note was a bit happier.
I *think* this is supposed to be a picture of Elisabeth playing in a pop-jet fountain.  (Granny M sent me a picture of the girls playing in a fountain that looked just like this!)
I couldn't get a good picture of it, but Elisabeth's note included an awesome response to what Allison had accused her of doing:

P.S.  I slammed her head in the car door by mistake!!!

I miss those little stinkers -- can't wait for them to come home!

PS.  Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad -- 45 years!!

No comments: