Elisabeth had field day at school on Friday!
Allison is whiling away her final hours at Primrose. The countdown has begun: just 5 more days! When I picked her up on Friday, she told me she drew a picture of me at school. "You did? How sweet! Let me see it!" This is what she showed me:
Looks like I am wearing an itsy bitsy teenie weenie polka dot bikini!
This afternoon, I had to run to Wal-Mart to grab a last-minute item for Elisabeth to take on her camping trip with her Brownie troop. (They're camping in teepees tonight!) Allison said she wanted to come with me and asked me to wait for her while she changed her clothes real quick. She ran upstairs, grabbed her pajamas, and threw them on. It was 3:30pm. I had to laugh -- there must be a reason she thinks it's OK to wear pajamas to Wal-Mart in broad daylight! I think we've seen too many people at Wal-Mart wearing interesting outfits, including many people wearing pajamas! What a smart, observant kid! ;)
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment