Happy New Year....a few weeks late! FLEA has been super busy lately so the poor blog has been neglected. The past few weeks have been a blur. Where to begin?
For my birthday, the girls said they wanted to take me to Mid Air Adventures. What that really means is they wanted to swing while I sat and watched ;) They had a blast climbing up the wall and swinging upside down in mid-air.
For my birthday, the girls said they wanted to take me to Mid Air Adventures. What that really means is they wanted to swing while I sat and watched ;) They had a blast climbing up the wall and swinging upside down in mid-air.
Elisabeth is sporting some cute new glasses...and so is her doll, Lanie! Elisabeth's frames are purple, although they look darker in the picture.
Kindergarten registration begins this month, and Allison has the needle marks from her 5-year shots to prove that she's ready to register! We're hoping she'll get selected for full-day kindergarten. If not, we'll have to figure out Plan B!
We're getting ready to celebrate Allison's birthday! She is VERY excited to turn 5! The birthday girl wants to go to Benihana for her birthday dinner, and she wants to bring grapes to school to share with her friends. She also requested an Elmo cake...not sure where that came from!
Girl Scout cookie sales begin tomorrow! Once again, I am the troop's cookie mom. As I write this, I am surrounded by 1,008 boxes of Girl Scout cookies. (OK, maybe we're down to 1,007 boxes by now...yummy!)
Oh, and the weather? I'm hearing about single digits and snow in Michigan. Not so in Colorado! We've enjoyed temperatures in the mid to upper 60's lately. Here's Allison chilling outside today: no coat, no shoes, no socks, sunglasses. Her poor sled hasn't gotten much use this winter at all. (Just to be clear, we're not complaining!!)
We'll try to upload more updates and pictures in the coming days/weeks!
We'll try to upload more updates and pictures in the coming days/weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment