Monday, December 14, 2009

We are Family

Fred had to fly out to Connecticut today to spend the rest of the week there working, so he only got to see my parents for a few days. I wanted to get a picture of all of us before he left. Inspired by our Christmas card picture, we set my camera's timer and attempted to take a nice (or at least decent) family picture.

The lighting is poor (I would love a good flash for my camera!) but at least everyone is visible. And once again, somebody had to shake things up.

2 comments:

Krista said...

That kid is HILARIOUS! There is a Girl Scout t-shirt that says "Defy the Ordinary" - I think Allison is a perfect example of that!

FLEA said...

I agree Krista. Allison is anything but ordinary! ;) Sometimes we can't help but laugh at her shenanigans and other times it's hard to find the humor (until later). She keeps things interesting, that's for sure! :)