Now you know what the girls and I do all day when we're home...we've been hard at work practicing our dance moves! ;) Now you need to go Elf yourselves too! It was so fun I think I will probably make another one. They have different songs/dances you can choose from.
I LOVE the fact that so many people are making these videos! (Nora, if you are reading this, I am WAITING for you to make your own video! Your poor blog hasn't been updated since Halloween!) I can never tire of watching them. And Krista, I hope you know by now that "Party" (as Allison calls him) is very much a part of our family. It only seemed natural to include him :)
4 comments:
I love it! Campbell has watched it 3 times and still wants more. I must say Lynn you got some moves girl!
Now you know what the girls and I do all day when we're home...we've been hard at work practicing our dance moves! ;) Now you need to go Elf yourselves too! It was so fun I think I will probably make another one. They have different songs/dances you can choose from.
I just made our's, too funny! Sparty was a nice touch, by the way!
I LOVE the fact that so many people are making these videos! (Nora, if you are reading this, I am WAITING for you to make your own video! Your poor blog hasn't been updated since Halloween!) I can never tire of watching them. And Krista, I hope you know by now that "Party" (as Allison calls him) is very much a part of our family. It only seemed natural to include him :)
Post a Comment