Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Escape Attempts and Tallness

I completely forgot to post an update on Allison's tube surgery last week. It went very well as expected, and she did great! She didn't even cry when she woke up from the surgery. She was really loopy for a few hours, but once the anesthesia wore off, you never would have known she had surgery. She has had six ear infections since December, so here's hoping the tubes will help put an END to ear infections!


The day Allison got her ear tubes put in is the day I caught her trying to climb out of her crib. I walked into her room to get her after her nap, and this is what I saw:

Fortunately, she hasn't yet figured out how to swing her leg over so she can escape. I'm hoping Fred can find a way to lower the mattress a little more, and I'm also hoping Allison doesn't follow in her big sister's footsteps... Elisabeth was jumping out of her crib at 18 months.


Elisabeth has been loving this warm weather and spending a LOT of time playing outside with her buddy Ethan who lives right next door. A while back I mentioned that Elisabeth is off-the-charts TALL. This picture proves it all -- Elisabeth and Ethan are the same age!

We're off to Europe in a few days, and we have a million things to do before we leave, so I won't be blogging until we get back. Until next time...Auf Wiedershen! Au revoir!

No comments: